NEEDS TO BE LINKED
The Party fled from the oorgolians back to their cart, where Crankshaft finished embeding the bracelet taken from Zelatrius in Benedict’s arm. After resting for the night, the Party headed back into Selascor Castle. They searched rest of the buildings, finding a veriety of cyphers, oddities and plenty of shins. They eventually made their way to the largest building, Edgar’s manor. Exploring the manor they found hardly anything, it seemed that after his downfall the people of White Lake had taken everything not nailed down. While exploring they began to suffer the effects of memory loss, Edge losing the most. The Party made their way to the castle’s wine cellar and found a hatch hidden under a carpet.
The Party descended under the castle and came upon a large hanger like room, where they were attacked by a group of oorgolians armed with slugspitters. After wiping out the oorgolians, they continued to the next room where they found a strange device. Crankshaft and Benedict investigated the machine and discovered that it was the source of their memory loss. They viewed all of the memories within, seeing the following memories from eachother:
Jared 1) The night his mentor was murdered, he heard noises from the other room. Investigating he found his mentor dead and someone fleeing.
Edge 1) Before the caravan attack that lead to his capture, Edge met with McFarley to plan their heist
2) A carrier pidgeon sent from Darvin dive bombed ontop of him, he narrowly jumped out of the way.
3) A copy of the insectoid skull being made by the Slab.
4) Forget being helped by Harven.
5) McFarley talks down a group of thugs about to attack Edge.
Crankshaft 1) The Aeon Priest above him in Picola.
Benedict 1) A jiraskar ate his pet ravage bear.
2) Crankshaft repaired his arm when Crankshaft was still an Aeon Priest.
3) His mother’s face.
And the following memories from Edgar:
1) As a child, hearing that his father the King is dieing from sickness and crying himself to sleep
2) As an adolescent, being named the new ruler of the area, a feeling of pride and anxiety
3) As a young man, hearing about a group of oorgolian soldiers attacking a lumber settlement, worry for his people
4) As a man, working with a group of nanos to decifer the control frequency for the oorgolians, hope
5) As a man, laying in bed with the curtains drawn, a servant opens the curtains and he yells at him nonsensically, confusion and fear
6) As a greying man, sitting on a thrown as subjects plead for help, staying on with an empty stare barley listening, nothing
7) As an old man, hearing about rebellion in White Lake and leaving with a group of Oorgolian’s to investigate, nothing
Viewing their own memories returned them to where they belonged. Crankshaft decided that this machine was too harmful to remain and shut it down, the machine vanished, leaving a Logic Spike behind. Benedict chose to plunge the Logic Spike deep into his head, rendering him improved at reason and recall at a detriment to his communication skills.
The Party returned to White Lake and Crankshaft connected the gathered slugspitters to his cart as a weapon. They then decided to head to Shallamas and began the long journey across the Plains of Kataru.